Dex-chan lover
@sakuchu: You're confusing their current class for the one from Komi and Tadano's first year. The current one are simply worshipful of Komi's seeming perfection, not obsessively possessive of her.

Double-page supporter
Is it going to be the part where a love master character got introduced and give these two girls a (terrible) love advice?

I'm so tired of the autor decisions, i mean, i like the manga but i wanted to see development between Komi and Tadano, that is what i liked about this story, now...just looks like a harem and Tadano doesn't even say more tan 3 sentences p/ chapter....i want to cry.

Dex-chan lover
@boruntzu a dense man vs women who can't flirt doesn't have and ending and that is how the author likes it. Endless chapters of nothingness

For some reason I doubt the author is gonna go for the cowards ending and make it a harem, but seeing as they love dragging things out I'm having my doubts.

and why do you guys keep asking for it?? the Harem tag is a net negative to the story it's in, it actively makes the story quality worse.

Dex-chan lover
They know what they want.
They know who they want.
They know when they want it.
They know why they want it.
They know where they want it.
The problem is:They don't know how to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread