Dex-chan lover
Somehow I feel Koga won't job flat out, but get into something of a fight until Ryuki appears to back him up.

I'm assuming they will try to upload martial arts and other skills ore something similar to make super soldiers.

Dex-chan lover
rest in peace , narushima . this worm guy is probably the last boss , his level is over 9000 . while narushima 's level is 1 , lol .

imagine : like in a role-playing video game , just taking his 1st step out of the town 's gate and he already meets a level 9000 boss monster .

Dex-chan lover
Xia Ji mentioned that he is better at teaching and spying task to Edward Wu, I think Koga has a decent chance to fend off Xia Ji before he gain serious injury that could potentially put him down for the future.

Xia Ji probably has technique that allows him to escape in a moment notice, so I don’t think he could finish his Mission in his current state.

Banned
Hmm hmm i see. So it's not cloning but instead mind uploading. Those guys upload technique to their fighters apparently.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter's last panel: "Looks like Koga got a good hit in" Next chapter's first panel(most likely): "That looks like a broken leg"

I feel like Koga's gonna kick himself later for not making a joke about Chinese takeout while he had the chance.

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames
Pretty sure I played a flash game back in the day where you encounter a slime as a first enemy, except it keeps evolving and turns out to be the final boss.

Dex-chan lover
@Woodchipper I sure hope so. Koga could use a win every once in a while, even if its just from fending off an attacker for a short bit before reinforcements arrive.

I guess if Baki has its spiritual voodoo, the Kenganverse here puts its cards in sci-fi stuff.

Aggregator gang
Clones and cyberbains. So they're going to clone Ohma and then have the worm boss's, or whoever , brain uploaded into the body.

>I tried to trace the source
>output of ping command

Let's say that Kenzo might not be a computer hacker.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, seems like they want to create some sort of ultimate fighter by using the strongest genes and putting in the memories of skilled fighters (at least memories of their techniques).

@Tersione
Muteba did get his predator eyes, after all. Wonder if we’ll see fighters who’ve been cyberized even further than that.

@agtra
No, as of right now, it’s still probably just cloning. I’m assuming mind uploading/cyber brains are the next step. Or rather, they only finished gathering all the data they needed for it (at least with regard to the cyber brain stuff) 2 years ago.

Koga isnt going to win, but will at least buy enough time for ryuki to get home.
Besides this is his first deathmatch, not a sparring, not a duel, not a match, a real death experience, he will fight a little bit harder I think.

Users who are viewing this thread