Remember when this was about companies settling deals through fights

Fed-Kun's army
Trying to trace the source of an email with a ping... What the hell?

I knew the worm was listening to them, but I did not think they would reveal it this early.

Koga is gonna "job" for quite a bit yet - and to be honest, rightfully so - I hope he won't be super tier in this current time arc in the manga, as it's way to short a timeframe to create a figher on par with the very best in the world. If there's another long-ish timeskip though, everything goes. ;)

Dex-chan lover
wtf kaz, why are you scared of 'secret society'?

the whole fucking kengan deal IS A SECRET SOCIETY. THAT'S THE PREMISE.

e: they're def trying to make a robo-ohma

@ThatGuy
approximately 0/1000 manga artists know literally anything about hacking/cracking/etc

so they use things that look 'computery'

same in tv and movies

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka
Yeah but they aren't a secret society based around starting conflicts and Wars. They literally just organized street fights. He KNOWS the Kengan association's deal. Meanwhile he knows jack shit about how far the Worm wanna go

Why does everyone think Koga is gonna lose this? This is his in for the competition. If he saves Kazzy in a life or death fight with a strong worm guy, there’s no way he doesn’t get offered a spot. Plus Koga is a lot stronger now and Xia clearly underestimates him.

Dex-chan lover
Villain :"I'd be willing to let you escape if you just stay...."

Koga: "FALCON KNEEEEE!!!"

Dex-chan lover
@Hoffe Koga is a lot stronger, possibly even better than most of the lower rung of Kengan Fighters, but he's still going up against a master of several students who could be considered life-long martial artists/assassins. Xia seems to be at least mid-boss or boss-before-final-boss level.

@Hoffe
-He is still at the Jobber's limbo, albeit on the edge of breaking free, I call one of the following will happen:
Koga will have him "on the ropes" and before the final blow the guy will pull a mada mada, wipe the floor with him and then for some reason he will dip after he finds koga "interesting"
-Ohma Jr arrives and cleans house

Users who are viewing this thread