I completely agree with you guys and I couldn’t even read a single chapter without having something pop up every second. And allow me to join the the hunt with you too.

Dex-chan lover
fuck you and your unannounced jumpscare. May someone sue you for cases of heart arrest your shit has caused

Fed-Kun's army
This trick would have been funny in April Fools maybe, but certaingly not fucking now.

Pricks.

Aggregator gang
I'm using my 2nd monitor to comment. Because I punched my monitor after that fucking jumpscare.

Dex-chan lover
Let it be known that I do have a minor heart condition. Nothing serious, but things like this can make my heart jump, and not in a good way. I appreciate a great Halloween/April Fools prank, but not this one. Reported.

Double-page supporter
can we get this person's IP blocked from posting chapters? Thanks...

Double-page supporter
honestly you need to have sound to make it scary, then again im also the psycho fuck to watch horror movies alone at night when im bored.

Group Leader
Are you fucking serious man,

What would have happened if someone had a heart condition saw that shit.

Double-page supporter
This prank would have been funny if it didnt cover 90% of the fking page. This is not a prank. This is just harassment.

Can I snipe this?

Dex-chan lover
@Tsudow:
Person with heart condition here! I'm surprisingly fine, but I really don't appreciate inappropriately timed (and placed) jumpscares like this. If it's a horror game, an April Fools prank, or a Halloween prank, I can understand though.

Well, at least we can block the uploader, right?

It would actually be okey with the jumpscares what annoys me more in the translation is that those jumpscares Block the view of the page. So I need to reset the page so that I can even read it 😠

I‘m okey with them but please either don‘t put on every single page a jumpscares (because they don‘t do much until the third page 😒) or please upload them different so that we don‘t need to refresh them to only look on the page for 10 seconds 😩

Ps: thanks for the translation still 😅

I fucking fell out of my bed it 10 pm and pitch black I also hate jump scares fuck you man.

Users who are viewing this thread