Hi fellow readers of this manhwa/wt,
I think we should no longer comment on and just completely ignore these random chapters by attention-seeking "snipers."

He/they are most likely doing this to annoy readers/NNG, but at some point they'll get tired if nobody pays attention to them.

Since my comment was deleted in the other chapter, I’m posting this info again. Raws for the novel you can mtl are at dwaes.tumblr.com with password summoner.

This was one of the moments I was anticipating in the manhwa and it delivered. Swooning at angry Claude 😍

Pfft what a way to hit back at the community. I understand we are getting it for free but no need to be complete eejits at the end. Was the last panel really necessary? Look you do you, I actually quite like the spoilers. But no need to crap on the readers like that at the end.

It's such a good story but I hate how its being handled by the scanlation teams.

@Plants I couldn’t agree more.

I hate how everyone is handling this- we readers all appreciate the effort everyone is making; but at this point it really ruins the novelty of being fans and avid readers...

Good quality translation but hole this series can get back on track and get good translations in order.

..... I have no idea what the heck is going on in the scanaltion community, but this is starting to get ridiculous. Can you guys keep your drama among yourself separate from people who AREN'T involved, please? I don't care about your drama and I don't want anything to do it with. nor would my involvement help either side in any way what so ever as I am an outside party that has NO idea what is going on or why. and I assume most people that will end up reading this are in the same position.

Dex-chan lover
We all know which group is doing this. They're just asking the internet to snipe their other webcomics.

Stop complaining about scan teams when more than half of out weren’t supportive and encouraged sniping/the crappy scans. You reap what you sow. This also wasn’t that bad, thank you for another chapter.

Imagine being this salty because you got sniped. D&A is pathetic

@Hobisflower there were plenty of people who did support them, should we 'reap' this pettiness because other people don't care who translates for them? Because some people don't realise it was being sniped or even know what sniping is? Fuck off bootlicker

wow, you're just releasing random chapters, acting like kids... grow up.

Double-page supporter
Is it me or did a different chapter appear last night only to be deleted? Did MangaDex delete it or the original uploader? What gives?

Also the credit page at the end is kinda rude, like sure no one is making us read it but no one is making u guys translate it either. If ur not gonna do it properly then just don't do it at all. It's a shame tho since the story is pretty cute.

Users who are viewing this thread