You’re not really a sniping machine if you just release one chapter out of order. You need to mass release all the chapters ahead that other sniping contestants will be left behind to be considered the ultimate sniping champion.

I have no idea who's at fault about this, but I do really hope you guys, the translators can get along each other...
If one can't release the next chapter the other can fill in the gap, right? I mean, isn't it better to have more hands to get more result in quantity?
There are some differences for the terms used in the translations but it's not a big issue since it doesn't affect the storyline that much...
Hope you guys can help each other on this,
Me, as a reader is really enjoying both of the works, so I really don't mind with the 2 kind of translations..

Good work there, I owe you for this happy feeling, for being able to read and understand the text through your translations, thank you soooo much!♡♡♡

Anyway, my fella readers, you can read chapter 23-27 on mangago ;)
Please keep supporting the translators!
Have a nice day!!

So what exactly happened? They used another groups scans or something I’m out of the loop

An angel has translated the skipped chapters! They are a google search away and the quality is quite nice. 😚

You can translate whatever you want, but keeping it cut off on mangadex, one of the most popular sites and the one most people read, is still dumb, no matter how many cute kitten panels you put into.

And, no, "You can see the rest in this ad-infested site" is not a valid argument.

Users who are viewing this thread