Dex-chan lover
@Seracila
I don’t get about the pride thing
No need to think too much about it.

For D&A, NNG have steal "The Duchess With An Empty Soul" right of translation without their permission and the readers are ungrateful to the works their did before NNG by not block or not read NNG translation, that all.

For D&A, NNG have steal "The Duchess With An Empty Soul" right of translation without their permission and the readers are ungrateful to the works their did before NNG by not block or not read NNG translation, that all.

oh yea cause they have "right" and people need "permission" lmao

you should stop being entitled like you guys say

and you don't deserve chapter 22-24, go ask d&a 🤣

@Kingdo

I read upto chapter 25 at
Code:
<agg link removed>

Just remove the spaces. Not sure if the translators of chapters 22-25 have their own site or discord

@Kingdo As somebody else has already mentioned, you can find them on one of the aggregator websites. Both translators used the Spanish scans of the group Secret Royal Empire (the quality of their scanlation is superior to D&A btw, makes me wish my Spanish was better).

Group Leader
@Seracila
I think the bigger issue was that they had probably finished quite a few of the chapters, and were releasing it based on a schedule. But since someone else basically cut them off and uploaded, now they feel like there's no point uploading the chapters they worked hard on.
Personally, I think most people would've preferred if they did post those chapters since they're significantly higher quality than the other group, but there's undeniably going to be less shock factor/reactions if you upload a chapter than most people have already read.
It's probably 1/2 pride, 1/2 feeling like they wasted time and effort.

My only concern is that this new group hasn't really uploaded anything in a while. So I can't help but wonder if it really was them screwing around just to make drama, instead of their supposed reasoning of wanting to practice.

@sakuchu They don't have a monopoly on translating/scanlating. Everyone is free to do that and there can be as many versions of the same manga/manhwa/etc. as there are people interested in translating them. This is not a professional service, not a business. If they feel like they wasted time and effort then scanlating is probably not for them.

Dex-chan lover
@sakuchu
Well I have a youtube channel were a play some game and I upload it every week.
I usually record 3 or 5 episodes and I add every week, I have many episode in advance but for me, I can do other thing and if I have a problem, I know that I have some video in advance for my viewer so there are no pause in the account.

So maybe D&A have the same system. Or their try to catch NNG and focus the next coples of days entirely in The Duchess With An Empty Soul.

NNG have annonced celebrate the chinesse new year so their in pause.

@Kon4ta
ou should stop being entitled like you guys say
and you don't deserve chapter 22-24, go ask d&a 🤣
Wow, like I said, "FOR D&A", I never said "For me" and I just explain to Seracila what the drama is about. So, read the notes at the end of the chapter 9 (D&A group) and you uderstand that FOR D&A, NNG does'nt have their permission to translate The Duchess With An Empty Soul.

And you do not have any right to said who deserve to read either.

Group Leader
@Tadamori
Oh I agree. I don't think any scanlation group has the right to "claim" a manga, especially since it doesn't belong to them. I'm just saying that it's a shame that they decided to just drop it instead of pushing through with their higher quality scanlations.

@kingdo Ah that makes sense, forgot about Chinese New Year.

Dex-chan lover
@SmolSloth
You can find the missing chapter
Code:
<agg link removed>
, there are 21 → 26 for now but they want to catch up the 30 chap

@Kingdo thank you for the link 🙏🏼🙏🏼

@Sakuchu if that were the case then I guess I kinda understand why D&A would be angry... Still, I guess getting back at the readers by doing this is kind of childish? 😅 but well I shouldn’t judge or get involved in this drama 🙈 thanks again for the explanation!

@SmolSloth
Sounds like they got removed because they used scans from a Spanish group and translated them to English.
Don't ask me how that's any different than what the scanlators already do to the author. But apparently the site protects them unlike the author.

@Tadamori Okay, they talk about wanting to join the drama, call out DnA, and talk about MangaDex so I thought it was, but maybe they didn't bother uploading here because they knew it would've been removed.
Stuff has been appearing and getting deleted left and right so I can't tell which have been uploaded at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread