@shortk you make it sound like this is more than two groups of dudes fighting over comic book pages by shitposting.
Yeah, it's annoying in a cute autistic kind of way. But we can just ignore it (like I'll be doing henceforth) until it sorts itself out and chap 23 gets released.

@Euro_PURO honestly have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not quite sure if you're agreeing or insulting me. Lmao.
I'm just saying why is all. But yeah.

@ManlyMan6545
@Kingdo
@Sakuchu

Thank you for the explanation 😄
I am not familiar with this kind of illegal scanlation team. Do they get paid? Why is D&A angry if other people were to scanlate their chosen manga or manhwa or webtoon? If they don’t get paid won’t it instead lessen their burden and thus they should be happy about it? If they do get paid then does it really matter if other group also scanlate their manga?

Dex-chan lover
@Seracila
Well no, they don't get paid, but they some group ask for donation. I don't know if D&A does it or not.
Why their are angry, well because their have worked to translate the manhwa and someone else take all the credit because their upload it before the first group.

It's more a pride's story.

Dex-chan lover
@Kidayuki
that picture is so different then the manwha that I never would have found it.
Yeah me too 😆but I just use the original name in the website to try and look at the chapter to be sure.

I'm glad my link was usefull for someone. 😊

I am dropping this manga until this situation subsides. The readers cannot enjoy this manga with all this chaos and bad translations.

@Euro_PURO
You’re misunderstanding a lot of things. First of all D&A is only releasing it monthly because they have a lot of projects that they prioritize that are more popular and get more views. Why? Of course they only want their group to be popular and known. (I don’t know if they ask for donations, that would be illegal) This is a race for fame, its a psychological reward for every group translators. Didn’t you notice? They only started having mass release when a lot of people created drama.

And another false STATEMENT you made was “fast”, you’re wrong. No one is fast translating. The other group who you call “dickhead” was motivated to do the work and only had this project. D&A could have the same results as the “dickhead” group If they were focusing on this project only. But no, they have other priorities and other projects to make.

Furthermore, I believe that the other group is not native to english. But at least they tried.

It takes TIME to edit, translate, clean, redraw, save files, organizing, etc. Theres so much to just releasing a webtoon. Your ungrateful ass wouldn’t be able to achieve this by yourself.

This shows people who think they are entitled to have rights to protest over a PIRATED Manga ....

If you can’t translate and publish. BE QUIET. Thats all thank you...

@Kingdo I don’t get about the pride thing but thank you for explaining the situation 😄 hope it gets better soon! This is one of my favorite webtoon because of the MC but the paid version I read is in Indonesian language, I prefer English version so I like to come here and read too lol. Too bad the situation became like this....

And now it's the readers fault?? 😑 We didn't ask anyone anything. The readers want to read that's all. You guys can decide whether to stop or continue translating, no one is forcing you! Taking it on the readers is absolutely immature...

@mingyu

m a n g a g o . m e

Not sure if its available elsewhere. Not sure if i’d get in trouble here for posting an outside source. Lol

...nobody's forcing you to translate? If you're gonna throw a tantrum and jab at the readers then maybe it's time for you to move on to something else.

Many thanks to MarypoppinsOnCrack for translating chapters 22 and 23 and for proving a point. Also, thank you to the person who translated chapter 24.

@shortk NNG haven't even been online during the mass upload, they've celebrated the CNY. The drama this last week is caused by trolls and maybe disgruntled DnA members/fan.

Thanks for the update! I am curious and confused why sh*tty cousin was here this chap (Is Gaspal dead/used as a sacrifice or something) but the translation this chap was good enough for me. Loving ofc our shipping moment!

Users who are viewing this thread