Fed-Kun's army
Well too bad he didn't take it, next in line would be Mike "Gay medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence. Sayonara San Francisco and your poop filled streets.🤣

Aggregator gang
MC planned it amazingly secure and doesn't even actually do anything bad. Get f*cked anyway because you're dealing with cosmic whimsical creatures who have zero care about human lives. Very lovecraftian. Nice oneshot.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least his family is rich now.

Though had he not try to making use of the Death Note he would have lived, I guess that's the message?

Dex-chan lover
If someone did a similar thing with government secrets, you can bet your ass the owner of said secrets would do everything in their power to shut that down even if they didn't do it in a way that was "fair". Minoru considered everything except for the plane of existence that the notebook came from.

That new rule is bs and Ryuk not telling him is also bs still liked it tho sucks he unfairly died but I guess that what you get making deals with shinigamis.

Aggregator gang
Where the fuck are the Mike "If you're gay you won't live another day" Pence holding a death note memes?

LOL what a great ch, poor kid his plan was basically perfect giving L a "L" but in the end shinigami said it best

"I guess it doesnt matter how you do it, any human who uses the death note meets an unfortunate end" love the theme

Fed-Kun's army
Kid shouldn't tell Ryuk to not contact him under any circumstances. He might still get away with it if only he knew about the rule. Oh well, fucked by a quickpatch.

Dex-chan lover
I actually don’t think the new rule was retroactive; Ryuk was forced by the higher-up to clean up his own mess; hence why he wrote the name himself. I do think it will be implemented going forward though. If the Shinigami king is involved, you know shit has hit the fan. He’s usually very hands-off, so for him to recall someone, yell at them, and institute a new rule means there are probably unforeseen consequences. Still wish there was a loophole for Minoru, like having his mom receive the money. Ryuk could have found a way to deliver a message without interacting, but he’s only ever been in it for the thrill and apples.

Here my stupid-ass wondering if Near was actually a girl (cuz on the panel when he lays down he look like he have boobs) while everyone totally pointing out their brilliant theory/speculation/opinion..

Aggregator gang
If you really think about it, this is really possible lol. *being sarcastic here

*Deathnote notebook is not included because it's literally the plot of this thing.

what I mean is an auction/bidding on twitter? Politicians buying this in the name of a Nation or for World Peace? WTF politicians will probably CRINGE on this shit.
In my opinion people Meming this shit is more plausible.

@Jelem

actually it was not retroactive. at the point the rule was added, drump wasnt in the possession of the notebook yet, and minoru didnt physically have the money he received for it. thats why drump was able to avoid death.

@Adokun

he died from ryuk writing his name in the notebook. my guess is, that the notebook was not changed to automatically kill a person, but rather that the shinigami HAS to write their names down in case something like that happens.

I understand that the message from the author is "you are going to be dead if you use death note no matter how clever you are," but the Shinigami King could do something to outsmart Minoru instead of giving petty cheap shot.

Why do I feel this whole oneshot was made to insult Trump?
What a waste of content. Taking the Death Note IP and... doing real life politics with it?
Trash. God damn brainwashed grainwashed Jap cuck mangaka.

That was a idiotic chapter, might aswell just make a oneshot were the shinigami king kills the whole planet if you are just going to make up shit like that, fuck heads calling it lovecraftian wouldn't know lovecraft from R.L. stine. Man I really don't like this oneshot.

Meh. Don't know what the point of waiting 2 years was, he instantly forgot about Deah Note and I also don't like that protagonist-kun died. Asshole gods being asshole gods. I wonder why this was made.

Users who are viewing this thread