Dex-chan lover
Solomon, you are the king. It's good to be the king. Don't be afraid to act like one.

Mira gets to enjoy the best of both worlds hue. Thanks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
@Meijin He is happy that he dont have to behave like one the whole day and that he can be himself when he is together with his best friend Mira.

And Mira has something that gets close or is at least hinted at beeing like his wife: Marianna. We saw that already in an earlier chapter. XD
Come on who else would sleep with her in the same bed. XD

Fed-Kun's army
@a mob of deer thanks for keeping this going.

Well it looks like Solomon may wind up a really lucky guy. His girl thinks like a guy has a girlfriend who is really open minded, and is also powerful enough to keep him on the throne by herself. It's good to be the king now you just have to loosen up kid

Is it just me or does the Manga seem to be heading off in its own direction vs the light novels ?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yeah forgot to say it was just so nice to see a guy in bath full of naked women just enjoy it,instead of passing out in a shower of blood from their nose

Group Leader
And somewhere off in the distance you can hear a dragon crying.

Double-page supporter
I feel like a unicorn would cause even more problems than a dragon if someone sees it...

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 not really, it is the same, maybe a few details are cut but overall it is like the Novel.

The "Romance" between Solomon and Mira is non-existent. They are just best buddies.
The only Romance, where Mira is involved, is with his Fairy-Maid. The Maid even views herself something akin to his wife or something similar and Will take every role he will give her. (But often implied that she would love to be his wife XD)

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, I could watch 20 chapters of Mira just summoning all the spirits and the reconciliation and then going on random adventures... I HOPE THIS GETS AN ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
The story always feel kind of... fluffy (in a good way), and Mira clearly benevolent and kind nature is very well shown via her expressions in the manga so far.

She very often has that expression an older person would have while looking at their grandkids. Can't explain it better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread