Dex-chan lover
Rather than seeing all the summons she has I'd rather see Mira get one she doesn't. Like seriously what summons doesn't she have.

Dex-chan lover
Something that just crossed my mind but since he knows the summons miss him and that has been 30 years since last they sw each other wouldn't stand to reason to summon every last one of his summons just to meet them again instead of going by necessity base like that?

I appreciate that she shows gratitude and remorse for having left her summons for so long... It's nice having MCs who are mentally and emotionally mature

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Some of his summons have their own lives don't they? Then there is summoning them with purpose. Maybe MC isn't one to waste mana because you never know what may happen.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
That would make sense if the first thing every summon does was not to cry how happy they are to see him and how lonely they were that he didn't summon them for so long and the lenght amount of times when he was just chilaxing with no reason to believe something would happen out of nowhere.

it is kind of sad how each time she summons another one they cry. and they are to never be summoned again, because the author want to draw a new one xD
poor things... no wonder the girl didn't want to leave. she knew once she was gone... it would be forever before getting called again.
tbf, they all are all too emotional. i pity them. :(

There won't be any romance between Mira and Solomon, especially since they're friends, and Solomon always teases Mira calling Mariana is her (his) "wife" while Mira already halfway accepting it as a fact anyway

@mahtan in the WN Mira did that, off-screen. The timetable is a bit further from this arc. I don't know whether LN elaborated on that, since LN doesn't differ much from WN baring some circumstances and plot-hole cleaning.

Dex-chan lover
e9.png

e17.png

FLUFFY ADORABLE MIRA <3 :>
Hnnggg I get ya, maids >.<

Users who are viewing this thread