There is goodness in the world. 🙌🏼 Hooray for altruism 🎉❤️ DES IS BACK!! 😘😘😘

I hope miss julia will have a good chara development.. I read too many villainess manga/manhwa , now i have a soft spot for them lol

Thank you so much :D Please don't get discouraged by random people uploading chapters. The users will still prefer the high quality ones.

We'd love to see your version of the ch 23 that just got posted! Don't be discouraged; your work is quality.

Power Uploader
@seserakh @Hasenpfote Thank you for the support! Actually, we're in contact with the other scans group that just posted Chapter 23 (KKJ Scans), and are supporting their releases! Thank you again! 💖 💖 💖

Double-page supporter
Eh, I wanted Julia to win tho. She wanted it more, FMC winning in the contest proves nothing. In fact, it contradicts her being too focused on her studies and passion to care about embroidery.

Dex-chan lover
Haha. Everyone focuses on flowers and delicate little birds for the (allegedly) sickly princess. But it makes perfect sense for her to actually crave freedom.

I feel kinda bad for her though. Ivona clearly didn't care about this matter as much as she did.

Damn, what a badass handkerchief, the princess is not how she seems if she chose that one

It might be because we got to see more from Julia's perspective, but I do feel bad for her.
Somehow I feel like mc's handkerchief should've taken a lot longer to make due to the background, lol.
Maybe that's what pisses people off, how she was breezing her way through it when it's not even her hobby.

This is the first duke who has been so respectful and considerate without ever being forceful. Is there any other with a ML with similar qualities?

Users who are viewing this thread