Sorry but WHAT? Whats with this mystic life transfer spell crap? I mean the dance kyoukai does i attribute to a breathing technique or hypnotism to go beyond her limits, but this is pushing it. Wrong genre author. Think you meant cpr bro.

Group Leader
Wish the author just spared us of the supernatural crap. He could just have made shin go into a coma for a couple of chapters of something and make kyoukai a potato cripple due to the beating she got from Houken. I just don't see the point of introducing magical revival crap unless the author's plan is to introduce even crazier shit than this later on.

Aggregator gang
I really hope author know what he is doing because this shit is no bueno

what the actual fuck happened to this it used to be so damn good and now it seems as if it will never be the same again

Dex-chan lover
wow this is just ridiculous
I mean, the bunshin/ magic assasin dance part of this manga can be somehow forgiven
but what the fuck is this? what is it adding to this story? this is a semi-historical manga, we know shin becomes general, we know he commands the Chu invasion

I have no problem with adding supernatural elements to historical events for the sake of spicing up the setting
but this was never the setting for kingdom

I'll go on an extra 2 cents about this, my opinion about these last chapters
Author is STALLING
He has made Riboku into the ultimate antagonist of the series, but Zhao falls to the Qin after getting hit by an earthquake and famine
My guess is that, since the author is not going for the historical accuracy route, he has absolutely NO IDEA what to do next, how this campaign ends, who wins, who dies, what happens to Riboku/ Zhao/ etc.
So he's buying time with some nonsense fight/ near-death drama because he has no clue how the manga is supposed to progress

Did Kingdom change writers without telling us or something? What is this shit

Dex-chan lover
Back in my days you needed to go and collect the damn dragon balls to bring people back to life, nowadays you just transfer half of your ki.

Wathever when will we get our ki blasts? their horses already know how to flee so why not?

@erosensei its more like we're calling BS. shin should not have been able to kill houken even with the cost of his own life. and now this supernatural crap to magically resurrect shin? seriously?

No way, i believe the author aint stupid enough to think Kyoukai will give her life to Shin and the reader would be happy with that

Dying in middle of war is better than dying like this. please Yasuhisa sensei, dont do this :(

Users who are viewing this thread