If my eyes roll any harder they'll start creating Typhoons.
I'll be so glad when all this is over.

Dex-chan lover
629 chapters, ten years have been made and nary single one uses magic (le mountainmen prophecy ain't one chief), not even foreshadowing or hint, why now and immediately made critical to plot? Not even Kubo would stoop this low, goddammit Hackra

Who's the editor that said 'this is okay' or probably gave Hara this idea? Fucking mongrel wtf is this. I probably can forgive this one time if Kyoukai still alive. But if she dies for this clusterfuck, i'm dropping this.

well

if this was planned there probably should have been more magic in the series.

i was thinking they'd do some maybe magic, maybe mundane stuff but nope kyokai just flat out trading years.

Contributor
And it turned out that it was the Soul Society, and Shin had turned into a Shinigami.

@Calippya Remember that the author was pushing Shin as the second coming of Ouki, which makes Kyou-Kai the second coming of Ouki's wife (one of the other Great Generals) who died in battle against Houken. She exists only to die to motivate Shin.

Aggregator gang
Im rather disappointed now.... This all could have been avoided, but the author just had to go on this route.

this arc so bullshits haha... I hope Kyoukai just loses all her technique not die, from very first shin not needed to be like this... why just go with "Shin lost conscious, need full rest and others will chase rebook". really disappointed🙃

@SlickBoy Well she only used a "special breathing technique haven't seen any magic thus far" unless its been so long ago i don't remember

Users who are viewing this thread