as usual, murata's faithful takes on one's original poses and perspectives is really satisfying

can't wait to see what he does with garou

People who are complaining about Garou standing back again and again after sustaining fatal injuries should reread the Garou VS Orochi chapter before they make themselves look more like dumbasses than they already are.

About the chapter, it's solid. Pretty much almost all of the webcomic counterpart of the chapter are not only in there but also improved by the god-level art of Murata-sensei. I am looking forward to the big thing which will probably be happening in the next chaper. Shit are going to be flipped up for sure.

I know that Garou's entire schick is being just too much of an asshole to go down, always improving even while he gets his ass handed to him. But seriously, he literally said "If that punch connects, I'm dead". So Garou's too stupid to realize what will kill him and what won't.

@nazrulstylo

I dont think you understand whats happening. Garou's bones were broken and his body destroyed. But Garou is a rare person. He, just like Saitama, is breaking his limiters over and over, and becoming stronger each time. This time, his body has become that of a monster, so he recovered from his wounds.

Seeing how much Garou went through to go beyond his limiter shows that Saitama actually had to really push himself, even tho his training regimen was considered "average" for him it was probably like hell which he endured on his own accord for years, really puts his character into perspective ^^

Dex-chan lover
@Imor Yeah, it really makes me respect Saitama more. Like you said, it may have been average, but for an average guy like him with no prior fighting experience whatsoever, it was certainly hell for him. I can't wait for these two to finally clash

People complaining about Garou coming back again and again after sustaining lethal damage... Did ya'll forget Saitama's ass got punched to the moon, and he still came back lmao

Saitama will lose to Garou in the final fight. That's the twist to come.

Absolutely love Garou's critique of one-sided superhero culture and the hypocrisy of people who condone violence so long as it suits public conception but decry it when people they disagree with use it.

Is Garou’s hair going to fall out the next time we see him?

Thanks for the chapter update!

Users who are viewing this thread