7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This is the Seventh Loop!

You guys read my mind in the last page did you choose that word intentionally lmao

@Akuma_Killer, Yes, Rishe is very competitive, and while she doesn't hold a grudge as such against Arnold for killing her, she did not like losing to him. Rishe has the memories of a superb swordswoman from her 6th loop, but in this life she's let down by her weaker constitution so she can't fight as well as she used to (but she's still very good). One of her motivations is to train to become better with the sword so she can just maybe turn the tables on Arnold in future. Arnold also comments several times that she moves like a swordsman and not a noble lady, so its still a core part of who she is and not just some throwaway trick skill.

Per the WN she has a number of fights coming up. She takes out a gang of half-a-dozen kidnappers in a mixed brawl/dagger fight, has a friendly duel with Arnold a bit later, and then she has several fights (which she dominates) with Arnold's knight recruits while training with them.

She also does some more balcony leaping, to Arnold's severe consternation.

She's 45 years old on a spiritual level (she lived 20 years in her first life, she's lived for five years five times so 25 years, she's now on her seventh life to which she just started and so she's spiritual 45 and physically, she's 15) and she has all these skills and knowledge from her past lives... this was only the first chapter and I loved every page of it 😁

Fed-Kun's army
i would've laughed hard as well at that prince even if i get executed for that it would be worth it lol
dude is so pathetic

Dex-chan lover
Coming up with the most efficient way to exit the palace is hilarious. She has the makings of a speedrunner.

Users who are viewing this thread