7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This is the Seventh Loop!

Oh My God, I love this girl! She is strong, smart, noble, witty, and cute. Plus she is not all stupidly blushy and useless!

I really like this MC! Even in her first life she was strong after having her engagement broken. She didn't suddenly turn strong in her next lives, she had it from the beginning!

@LilyRose398 perhaps... but is it not also true that early parachutes were sown of silk and a dress like that exhibited here may also be sown of silk?

What do ye say to that?!

that's cool and all, but i don't like that marie is called lovely when she's trying to sabotage the mc's marriage, well the mc did get her freedom from that idiot of a prince but still

Even though the black hair prince killed her in her 6th life. I don't have any negative feelings for him because she was disguised as a male and was fighting as a knight protecting the Kingdom.

that "I DONT NEED YOU IN MY LIFE" just light up something in my heart that i wasnt aware before. I THINK THATS LOOOVEEEEE

Fed-Kun's army
I admire her positive outlook in life. Starting from 0 every 5 years for 7 times is not easy. What a strong-willed lead!

"the day i met your mother was when i tried to strike her down with my own two hands... good times"

Users who are viewing this thread