7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

Good first chapter, I hope author actually makes use of her previous lives experience though. Next raw is scheduled for Jan 8th

Gott, ist das erste Kapitel geil.
Das macht so viel Spaß zu Lesen das ich es jetzt schon sooft gelesen habe das ich gar nicht mehr weiß wie oft. 🤣
Solche Mangas Liebe ich.
Ich wünschte das 2 Kapitel würde direkt nachkommen.
Ich kann das nächste Kapitel gar nicht mehr erwarten. 😍

Seems like a rip off of this.
The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom
But I enjoyed it so I guess I’ll enjoy this too XD

Dex-chan lover
@Adryan475
The situations are completely different.
One does a prince carry and helps her out while the other swings a sword at her.

Saying it is a rip-off is not even close, especially the personality of the two.

looks promising. thanks for the chapter and hope the next one comes out soon

Gaelicheim, home of the gaelish-folk. I'd imagine Gael is a family name of people living in an area close to a river. Likely in wales or ireland.

Go on, you have my interest. Do your best to keep it, I have too many isekai trash to read already.

the best villainess manager are the ones with strong MCs who are not push overs. This has potential.

Aggregator gang
Ooh, this one. I read the novel. It's good, overall. The MC is fun. Got shades of Overly Good-Hearted Shoujo Heroine but she's also genuinely talented and hardworking. She really made the most of her six prior lives, speedrunning career achievements like she was playing The Sims.

The Crown Prince is cold, ruthless, handsome, with a dark past...and a soft spot for a certain uncontrollably wild lady who keeps spinning him around. Perfect ML for these kinds of series, in other words.

I must say the second prince arc was a low point. Gods that was irritating -- it got back to being good afterwards, at least.

this one. I'll accept if she falls in love with him.

first off. they were strangers when she got killed. second, they were in a battlefield. third, she was the first to strike him

they dont hate each other.

Dex-chan lover
OHHH FINALLY A MANGA ADAPTATION OF ONE OF MY MOST FAV JP NOVELLL AAAHHH!!!!

This is really worth it!! I'll wait for the next chapter~ X3

The novel was very interesting and i enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to this adaptation

Users who are viewing this thread