7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

This is so refreshing I really like how she’s so confident and versatile and of course the artwork is great! Thanks for translating!

Aaaand the raws for the second chapter are out! Geez, I read the novel and I know everything that's going to happen and I can still barely contain my excitement.

I'm guessing that in each loop, she died directly or indirectly because of the prince. As a merchant, she died because she got dragged into the war caused by the prince. As a herbalist, she died after contracting a disease in a plague ridden place, which I think is a product of the war. As a knight, she died at the hands of the prince/emperor. Not sure about the other lives, though. Theory: To stop the loop, avoid the war.

oh this is the one that i search. i read this one before but i forgot the title. i hope there is another chapter. thanks by the way for translation

Dex-chan lover
Interesting but I don't think she really falls under as "villainess". she didn't do anything bad except step between the crown prince and his new girlfriend lol. well it's only ch1 so we'll see if she can really be a villainess

Novel spoilers
the novel reviews are kinda right in the sense it can get preachy. not sure how the manga will handle this, hopefully they'll condense this better in the manga

oh my god, I knew I should've paused on korean dungeon crawler type webtoons to revisit the villainess tag again, im so mad i missed this by a month!! aaa!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Bluehammer12
so i read up to when she gets to the castle and has to chose her handmaiden/personal servants. since she was a handmaiden the previous life, she did her own laundry for a bit and found out how a few of the senior servants was bullying the junior ones. when it came to chose the new servants, she obviously chose the junior ones and as for the bully, since she can read, MC made her like an instructor for the junior students. it's not that bad at that point but based on the review i feel like MC will just talk-no-jutsu everyone she comes in conflict with lol

OMG I just simply love this!
Yes she has the chance to reincanate many time but each time is a whole new path makes me get really excited.

Users who are viewing this thread