Dex-chan lover
...aren't you a bit late
edit: reading every one else's comments, I guess I never thought of it that way...your translations are better, though as a shitty and shallow reader I only cared about knowing what happens next

Hello and welcome to the shipwreck
Glad to have you here! I hope we can finally move on from the drama that has been going on

Cheers mate

Great to see high quality scans for these chapters and scanlation groups working together

Also gotta say I <3 that you're not just jumping to the latest chapter thats not yet uploaded.
Really appreciate the pride and quality to not skip ahead even if it means uploading already "covered" chapters. Quality and consistency matter. Ty again.

Bro WHAT thank you so much for your top quality translations, it looks so good 😭😭😭😭

Supporter
To be honest, I'm quite sad that you decided to work with KKJ considering their attitude. Their group leader has made it quite clear (in almost threatening way) that they would throw away their releases if someone decided to release first, which imo is opposite of your statement in the credit page. So what if another "Sniper" or "player" or "practice" come along and release first, then what?
Oh well, I guess this is it for me with this series then.

In case people even bother: Yes, I appreciate what Magnificent Aurora Scans did, their work is very good too (so thank you). I know I'm just one reader, no one would care if I'm gone. I'm not making a demand/threaten that they stop collaborating with other groups whose point of view that I don't agree with, merely stating my opinion. People don't have to agree with me.

Power Uploader
@Yatsuki I understand your concern, and so I’d like to clarify: we joined with KKJ in the first place so that we could work together to provide faster releases with the same amount of quality, rather than a desire to drop it without them. Our groups hadn’t even known about each other before our respective releases. Thus, if another group snipes, regardless of whether KKJ will be continuing, MAS will continue to work on the project. Our speed may decline because of the decrease in overall staff working on it, but we won’t be quitting, even if they decide to; our staff are very passionate about this project.

Feel free to drop this series, either way, but I wanted to clarify our intentions. ^^

(Edit 1: Also, I’d like to correct you; KKJ’s leader said that they were mass-releasing some chapters to discourage the snipers, not that they were dropping it. Sorry for the confusion.)

(Edit 2: I stand corrected, thank you. I had only been looking at the chapters, and not the comments.)

Dex-chan lover
I like the solution you've reached with KKJ, it's cool to see Groups working together like this. Overall, I'm just happy to see you folks at MAS continuing to work in your own pace, and ignoring the myriad snipers.

Thanks for all you're doing.

Supporter
@calvitre Thank you for the response ^^. I feel much more assured now that I know you won't be pulled along with KKJ's whims. I think I will hold on to this series a little bit longer, hope the drama will die down and this series gets its deserved normal views.

Also I honestly love your stand in all this, in fact, I do think it's the right mentality for scanlation groups.

Edit: I don't want to create more comments for off-topic things, so this is what wastedwen, the leader of KKJ said
We were planning to mass release, we just didn't expect for it to happen so quickly. We love this series, and we want people to see our works! But we can't do that if someone else does it faster and we have no choice but to throw ours away, so keep calm and enjoy our translations, thank you!

And when asked if someone else released first, they would really delete their works, they answered.
Well, I don't appreciate others doing something we're already in the process of doing unless you like something like that happening to you?

I don't know how you can interpret this any other way. So takes what you will from that, I already made up my mind, and I certainly didn't appreciate their attitude either.

Users who are viewing this thread