Thank you thank you thank you so much guys here take my love and support for you guys ❤❤❤❤❤❤ for giving us a proper translations .

Double-page supporter
MAS x KKJ collab! This is what should have happened. Nice conclusion to all that drama. Thanks you guys for picking this up and giving us quality releases 😁😁

I am so glad to hear there won't be another drama. And thank you so much for continuing this series.

I am looking forward to seeing the MC's revenge on her ex and cousin.

Thank you so much!

And I love how he wanted to pierce her ears, showing trust and he wanted her to rely on him. Love this!!

Dex-chan lover
Heh. She's still treating it as a business transaction with an admittedly nice and attractive man, but he's pretty much smitten already.

Sadly, I don't think she understands what it's like to be seen in a light other than direct cost and benefit terms.

Double-page supporter
Daw.... Dammit! This couple is just so cute. They have a similar cuteness to the Main Couple of This Girl is Just Wild

Contributor
...Okay, so, I assume this just has something to to with the ear-piercing fetishery that I see pop up every now and then (more usually in GL, but hey), but "I want to know you better since we're getting married... So, why aren't your ears pierced? You should get them pierced!!" would frankly piss. me. off.

My ears, not yours. If you want holes in your ears you can put them there. And I'd be extra pissed that the first question was about how I dress, and why I don't have slots for more ornaments, because the implications are just wretched. XD

(Also did did we miss something or did he just effing stab her with that diamond earring itself? XD yikes.)

To be clear, I'm not particularly worried because this hasn't seemed like the series where I'm likely to have to worry about a bunch of this stuff...? Mostly just sayin'. XD

Users who are viewing this thread