at first i was thinking this has to be a ohma double but then again the author has been showing fighters replaced by doubles the whole manga, and the guy that stole the dna is the enemy so he's acting or actually surprised to see these guys. Plus if anyone was going to save ohma it'd be the kure. The twist will probably be this is the real ohma, while koga gets replaced by a double. Unless we see him get out from his situation without a time skip. We'll know as soon as ohma and koga meet since a koga double likely wont know about his grudge towards ohma.

It's a stupid plot twist, that undermines the alright/good ending of Asura AND wastes all the fucking reminiscing throughout Omega.

But fucking hell it's so hype I'll forgive them.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH ShIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is one of the few times i don't care what kind of ass pull they have to pull as an explanation, im just happy hes back and will accept it lol.

[Insert rant about plot holes and asspulls here]

Thank the lord our boy is back
(Guess he married Ageha)

Supporter
That double full color page showing Ohma's back. That's one of the most amazing reveals I've ever seen.

This is bullshit. I dont get how people can be hyped about this. It only cheapens the great ending of Ashura.

Dex-chan lover
i dont think it cheapens the previous ending, but i do think it throws away our investment with our two new MCs.

Users who are viewing this thread