Dumb. Moon travel with outmanufacturer factories is dumb. Senku isn't God smart like Rick. Dumb

The spin off is nauseatingly cheesey horse crap. Not sure how anyone can enjoy it. Makes me sick that I even read 3 chapters.

UPR

@Nikosgarofola okay if that's dumb how have they created antenna's, steamships and the other things that need manufacturer factories?

Contributor
@UPR The radio was invented in the 1800s and can be made by 1 person. I made one in a highschool electronics class.

By comparison getting to the moon took billions of dollars and the resources of an entire nation years to accomplish. SpaceX might be capable of it but again but again billions of dollars and a few thousand engineers.

That said Senku exaggerates what his inventions accomplish. His 'smart phone' was just a radio. His 'GPS' was just radar.
Maybe 'going to the moon' is just a telescope or big radio dish.

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!
Then again, Senku is anime Macgyver so he can make anything possible with scraps.

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

The spin-off probably isn't canon. It's written by Boichi and not the main author.

Dex-chan lover
Rei is on satellite and Whymen are on the moon.
Not to mention that Rei have duty to stay on the satellite.

Unless the author said something else in addition, I don't think it's possible that Rei is Whyman.

Users who are viewing this thread