I hate long drawn out fight scenes that take up way too many chapters. Here's to hoping the fight ends before chapter 200.

Dex-chan lover
@Czarcasm: Well, final boss battles are like that. No that its much longer than other battles in this series tho.

Fed-Kun's army
The author probably already drawing all the panel and now took a vacation

It's starting to feel like the end of bleach. An entire chapter of action and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
>Pillars die and get maimed and crippled
Wani sleeps...
>Cat dies
WANI'S REAL SHIT!!!
NOT ON MY WATCH!!!

Dex-chan lover
It's going to end on 200 or 201.
Nezuko still needs to appear and heal Tanjiro. Everyone will return and continue fighting Muzan and it's going to seem like they've won.
Something 'worse' will probably happen like Muzen absorbing Nezuko right as the sun rises - but remember how Nezuko took the medicine to become human again? Yeah I'm gonna say that he's going to absorb her with that drug and it's going to wreck his shit even worse. She'll probably wind up returning to being human with Muzan magically only taking in her demonic nature.
Muzan will be like "I conquered the sun!!"
And then everyone is going to be like "That's because you're human again." - leading to him dying from the rapid aging nonsense.

Then we're going to get a small epilogue about where everyone is years after Muzan.

Let me, once again, show my appreciation for the quality of this translation. Dunno how precise is the official one exactly, compared to the source material, but this one reads waaaay better. Thank you so much, translators!

Double-page supporter
They're all going to die.

Every single one, including Muzan.

If everyone doesn't just straight up die fighting, Muzan's final spite will be to turn the survivors into demons, who will then kill themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread