Everyone sacrifice to beat Muzan is starting to transform into everyone sacrifice to let Tanjiro beat Muzan.

Double-page supporter
So:
- Himejima lost his left leg;
- Tomioka lost his right arm;
- Shinazugawa we still doesnt know(but he still have both legs);
- Iguro got blind;
- Tanjirou is one eye blind;
- Zenitsu and Inosuke we dont know too;
- And kanao is fine(?).

And i think it will pass the 200 chapters mark before its end.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I get that you want to show how hard this fight is and all, but crippling your characters left and right just makes it that much harder to write them in later. Unless you kill them all off, which might be "realistic" but come on, this is a shonen manga, nobody came here to read a realistic take on the fight between six superhumanly strong swordsmen and a centuries-old immortal demon.

Aggregator gang
Dude was so broken the scars he left him with kept doing constant damage im laughing so hard.

The friggin animals are the mvp on this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Tokitou managed to hold down Kokushibo with a single lunge. I wonder if Himejima will do something similar... He lost one leg, so a single desperate strike is probably the best way to make use of his life. Not to mention the mark which make him only have a few hours or even minutes left right now. Whichever way he go though, I just can't see him surviving this fight. It makes me heartbroken...
Iguro and Tanjiro is like a tag team with messed up faces now... Maybe Sanemi should wake up next and make it a trio.

Pls dont let Iguro and Kanroji die. I so want them to survive this D;

and no hurt snake. snake good.
glad cat is fine too.

its so cool that this releases every week. Jojo takes a whole month. And demon slayer is even more entertaining. My favorite series ever probably.

@shoker I like how you're still optimistic about Nezuko turning back into a human after getting absorbed by Muzan. Nezuko's so dead after that absorption bro.

Dex-chan lover
@Fixided
Just like how Nezuko turned into a bloodthirsty demon? Just like how Nezuko burned with the sun? Nezuko is pretty much invincible because she's the chosen one for no explainable reason.
One of my biggest pet peeves with the series is how Nezuko has woken up like three different times now to goddamn ghosts being like "NEZUKO! TANJIRO IS FUCKED IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING!"

I get that the Author didn't want Nezuko to be dead weight but I feel like it swung too far the opposite direction.
It's funny because I don't even understand her too much as a character, since she feels more like a plot tool.

So nah it's not really optimism, it's more that I believe I know the Author's mindset on the matter. I can't see the Main Characters having a tragic ending, even though it might be suitable.

As an aside, I practically started screaming when I saw Muzan casually revive Tamayo then delete her at the same instance. I fully expected her to make an escape, but THAT moment is where I'm like, OKAY so we can literally revive any demon absorbed by Muzan if the Author wants to (HINT HINT). I certainly hope that Tamayo's death is permanent this time, but it sets a precedence that even IF Nezuko gets absorbed and isn't immediately spat out, that she could still potentially survive regardless because her 'cells still exist'. You might not like it, but the set up is already there.

1) Nezuko could wind up 'controlling' the cells to recombine
2) The Ghosts beg for Nezuko to survive and the cells listen
3) Only has the demon half ripped out and Nezuko turns human

Callin' it

Please nerf Yoriichi! lol

One Slice Man!
99% of the story would just be people holding out until he showed up to kill the enemy in one slash.

Saitama: You too, huh?

Banned
The cat survived. All is fine.

But I hope this doesn't mean the cat will start to eat other cats.

Users who are viewing this thread