Honestly faking his death isn't that stupid of a move for a manga like this. I get that some people don't like being faked out, especially when the evidence for his survival was very ambiguous, but this manga is more about making sick hype moments in fights like this, which faking his death allowed for. Saying its stupid is kind of like ignoring all of Asura before the ending, which had a ton more bullshit survivals that were way more ridiculous like this, especially Mokichi. I mean your telling me that Ohmas death was stupid after Mokichi survived having his spine completely demolished by Rain. It felt even more stupid when Ohma died considering everything that happened before. You might as well just say the entire manga is stupid, instead of just complaining about this one fake out. This just conforms with the pattern set by Kengan Asura since the beggining.

Personally I always felt a bit iffy by Ohmas death so I'm not mad that he's still alive, even though I bought in to it too. The problem was that even though his death might have been a cool ending, it was already sort of ruined for me since they were setting up a bunch of future plot points for Ohma and I felt like his character had more to offer. I'm kinda mad that he wasn't scarred by his experience in the tournament though, when Omega first started I was hoping that Ohma would be alive but crippled and would mentor Koga. I still think Ohma might not be at 100% strength, although him using the advance kind of discredits that thought.

You know what's more terrifying than a insane murderous Raian? That very same Raian who use Kure techniques

Dex-chan lover
I think someone faked Ohma's death so his pursuers (the worm) would give up on him

The explanation for all of this better be amazing, because right now it is looking like some low tier fan service. Also, advance right of the bat against fodder, really, the same hability that was taking heavy tolls on his life...

Some of you guys need to re read the final couple of chapters in kengan ashura. I figured ohma might come back when omega was released a year ago so this isn’t very surprising. Im figuring ohma and ryuki are apart of a special family (they look very familiar) and that’s why the worm wants to capture them. All in all great chapter and thanks for the upload HnG

Considering how easily Xia Ji went down, I am guessing that he's about as strong as Inaba Ryo (Hair Assassin).

Contributor
i dont know how i feel about this. if that long hair freak dies this easily, then it kills the hype in kengan asura (expecting a difficult challenge). the traitor guy dying easily also diminishes the show of strength before (the gore chapter) there’s no resistance at all.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really disappointed that Xia Ja went down so easily. I kinda hope that it's just a bluff or something, it just doesn't sit right with me.

ERQCzkwXUAU5f8g

If you don't like the idea that Ohma is alive, that's okay. If you do like the idea that Ohma is alive, that's also okay. It's just a manga, let's not get too worked up over it. Remember, you're going to die eventually, and none of this will matter in the long run.

Group Leader
wow, who cares about plot discussion, give me more Ohma and Kure moves.... So cool!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread