Fed-Kun's army
Ohma being brought back alive... Seems pretty much like a retcon due to his popularity in season 1.

As long as there isn't a convincing explanation, I'll just think of him as a sleeper clone with inserted memories by the "bad guys" until being activated later for trouble. There has the be some reason why they stole some DNA before.

Knife guy on page 14 is an idiot. At least pick a fight with Ohma instead of the head dislocating killing machine. Sure you'll have some broken bones, but at least you're not dead.

koga better stay as mc. he was actually getting decent development. i'm fine with ohma coming back or whatever hype shit's going down right now, but i dont want koga swept under the rug.

Dex-chan lover
- raian adds " hearts <3 <3 " to his speechs .

- he says " that is just what i like about you , ohma " , " now , time to dominate some boys "

these make people questions his true $exual orientation , lol , does he like boys ?

i guess now ohma has figured out a way to use "advance" without damaging his body . if he can use a free power-up without cost , so of course he will spam it against some lowly minions creeps .

i guess this chinese man is actually just a political decoy / a impersonator , so he is weak like sh!t . the real chinese man is somewhere else .

Group Leader
OxZxuPs.png

...You sure about that, Karla?
Image is from chapter 104

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Classic Raian, that's why is one of the best characters in this manga.

For those wondering why he is just casually using advance, I believe it was established during his fight with the beard that as long as he only uses a percentage of advance (kinda like how deku doesnt use 100% of one for all in mha), he doesnt get his body destroyed while also keeping his senses

Dex-chan lover
the typesetting these last few chapters is beyond amazing. this is better than most professional work, thank you guys so much

Dex-chan lover
page 15 :

- chinese guy : dont you know who the fukk i am ? i am the Juggernaut , b!tch .
- raian : i dont give a fukk even if you are the president of USA .

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap can't even fathom how much stronger Raian is now that he's actually swallowed his pride and begun to use Kure techniques

Users who are viewing this thread