Dex-chan lover
Lol Orochi is just an overgrown pot plant.

Psykos with that bod dayum!

Dex-chan lover
Oppai Overdrive vs Flat is Justice

iH5S9vp.png
lhtSQ1n.png

To the random bystander who can't see esper waves, their battle must look like 2 random girls posing and playing Superman

reu

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooooooo... Damn it Orochi, what a waste of perfect oppai and ass

Tareo shock. He said " you can see invisible monster?" King "uh yeah." King think "I do not agree." Lol. King was awesome eye.

Aggregator gang
You know Tatsumaki is the only legal loli I've seen that actually looks legal.

I love how King is always in a bad situation and then somehow turns it around...if this was a Luck check in games, he would have 100% Luck Check. And don't get me wrong, I love this manga but man it is exhausting waiting for each chapter, to just get a taste of what is going on.

Murata should have drawn Sweet mask transforming during his fight underground. Then again, we wouldn't get that epic cliffhanger in the webcomic with his character development

In the original version, King doesn't realize, that the "kid" approaching him is a monster, but the monster ended up psycing himself out so much he literally died.

Good times.

@DecimaA
Spoilers man
A lot of people haven't/aren't reading the original version

Dex-chan lover
Very nice chapter. Was waiting to see some of Tatsumaki's real power. Murata's drawing her very sexy but personally I'm more into Fubuki.

Contributor
I think this is a better explanation for why Tatsumaki was debilitated for the final fight. She's too powerful otherwise.

@Gubly
What about the Princess from Maou-jou de Oyasumi?

Users who are viewing this thread