People forget that Murata is only the artist and that ONE is the one behind everything that happens on these ""filler"" chapters they complain so much about
Honestly though, just drop the manga if you don't like the new direction ONE is taking, because he will keep milking Murata's skills until the end, and that is a great thing for us ONE fans.

Double-page supporter
I'm actually kinda glad Orochi turned out to still be alive and regenerating, it would have been so boring if this was all just to kick start the hero hunter what's his name's evolution to MC's level...uh...crap I honestly forgot both their names it's been so long since I read about them...and a bit of clean up on the monster association

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn, there was a lot of uh... visuals of Psykos in this chapter. Murata must've enjoyed drawing these scenes

As expected of the almighty King! No evil can escape his sight! No opportunity can escape his good luck.

Shit, Orochi's true form is a potted plant. Interesting to see that there's still more to Orochi beyond what we've seen so far.

Pretty sure all the new stuffs in the manga are both ONE and murata addition, to make the story more fluid and solve some plot holes and inconsistencies in the webcomic. I honestly think all the new stuffs are great and the ma vs ha arc is way better than in the webcomic. People who complain filler this filler that, just think like this, the webcomic is the sketch and the manga is the final product ( not hating on the webcomic, ONE is a genius )

Aggregator gang
Psykos's head is facing the same direction as her butt. Must be quite uncomfortable.

@codetaku
I get how you feel but let's just admit the manga is being written for a different audience.

@grng
Tbh I don't think you get to monopolize being a "ONE fan" while essentially admitting that it's Murata's skills that make it an essential component. Also, it has been known that Murata both has a say in what goes into the final version of a chapter and draws his own storyboards after receiving ONE's. He has the freedom of stretching out any scene he wants as long as the consequential elements remain the same. And ONE's own decisions, especially with regards to retconning plot elements for the manga, are not above criticism.

Both Kings are amazing (King in super lucky, and Orochi in regenerating)

Contributor
@Gubly
Kinda how smol she is in comparison with all the other demons (except the fluffs) and how she acts. Though, now that I think about it, I forgot her age.

Fed-Kun's army
Tatsumaki is 100% not wearing any underwear
asDKhsh.png

Dex-chan lover
i didn't read ONE's original comic but don't mind this little spoiler
is Kings super power absolute luck or something similar ?

Double-page supporter
fdayum dat Psykos Bewbs and Booty...
and that poor 'tour guide' while saying 'here on the right we can see.... A FLYING NICE PIECE OF DEM BOOTY n BEWBSTY

Dex-chan lover
I guess Saitama will have to use a punch that would atomize Orochi. Otherwise it’s slime/engulf/regrow rinse and repeat. And I bet this upcoming fusion will look like some kind of JRPG end-boss.

I wish there were spin-off manga about Kings misadventures as a "hero". Wanna see more about him at this point even if he is useless.

Users who are viewing this thread