Woah, Orochi in One's version of One Punch Man was just a puppet of the piled-up corpse made by that girl who's fighting with Tatsumaki. But, here it actually has a mind of its own? This is getting interesting...

what a great ch. loving how the tatsu psykos fight is progressing instead of waiting for everyone at the end.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda hope Saitama keeps the monster tour guide around after this whole thing blows over

Power Uploader
@VibhavM
Typo on page 14: "other child beside the one ..." >> "other child besides the one ..."
Also "Amai Mask" at page 28 is translated like this on purpose instead of "Sweet Mask"?

Aggregator gang
Sir, it's just happened when I see tatsumaki art that my pp hard. Trust me I'm not lolicon officer. Pls just let me go, someone must be framed me .....

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Orochi is still around. Also enjoyed that fight. ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Dex-chan lover
they completely ruined the king joke this chapter
or maybe its the translator that fucked it up but in the original king just talked about how the kid shouldnt stick with him cause hes actually weak as shit and cant keep him safe and the monster that was disguised AS the kid thinks that king found him and fucking dies because hes so scared

this time it doesnt make any sense for king to just know the invisible monster is there king doesnt have any special abilities this is completely out of character

@Kampfarsch He thinks the kid is a monster. The joke in this situation is that he completely misread the trick and still managed to say something close enough to the truth that his accidental bluff worked.

@kampfarsch woosh. You completely missed the point, he legit thought the kid was a monster in disguise - he had no idea there really was an invisible monster there.

@Kampfarsch do u read all the chapters? Because its already happened, Because its the 2nd time king met this kids, at 1st time its the monster that disguising as the kid, thats why king acted like that when he met the kid, he thought its also the monster disguise as the kid

Users who are viewing this thread