Dex-chan lover
Well that's one down

back to the waiting game to see if the twintail can return or nah

This future touma, wait for it, his daughter is gonna be able to manipulate electricity soon.

Dex-chan lover
so, we already have TOUMAN.

could it be that we're about to see the birth of TOUGAR?

Dex-chan lover
ThisWorld#1Dad: "I have bulshit power."
UndeadApocalypticSectant: "WHY!?"
ThisWorld#1Dad: "Bite it. Imagine breaker".

so the MC can dispel any garm effect or magic....
selka can still be saved by him, as long she can recovery...

Dex-chan lover
I really had hopes for this series when not!Betelgeuse made Selka into shreds, but now that we've seen her body mostly intact in the butterfly core thingy and how MC can just break unbreakable magic... Meh, she's gonna get saved.

Dex-chan lover
The girl who turns into a gram will probably be turned into a managram like the mc

Dex-chan lover
so i haven't read for sure in the raws but remember the girl from last chapter (the one that put up the super barrier) can also heal. so yeah selka will be mostly fine probably. she did die though.

Dex-chan lover
This is bad, They made the MC the epitome of overpowered in this universe but to keep the sense of threat up they're going to make him just not be around during the action so the secondary characters actually get hurt/killed but then he'll swoop in at the end and clean everything up and give everyone a happy end. It's just meh writing and been done far too much, There won't be any consequences because the powers in this universe can reverse pretty much anything apparently, even the bad guy had immortality despite being dead already, so why would we be worried about the girl who died earlier, she'll be brought back through some bullshit obviously.

They made the MC OP as feared.
Now watch as we resurrect our dead friend with bullshitjutsu

Users who are viewing this thread