Amarimono Isekaijin no Jiyuu Seikatsu: Yuusha ja Nai node Katteni Yarasete Moraimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Shin's Scheme

Dex-chan lover
I bet the surprise she is getting is from the magic stone being added to her statue probably has some kind of meaning

On another note thx for the revival

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for pick this up!

Also thank you for summary, if not I probably totally forgot what this is.

Pirate Captain in So You Want to Be a Pirate! say, Well yes, but actually no.So You Want to Be a Pirate! say, Well yes, but actually no.

Well, yes and no. If the king only used his own allocated personal "salary" to give a gift to anybody without burdening the budget for the welfare of his people, why not? Even presidents have their own salary for personal use.
For a reasonable member of royalty, I agree with you completely... but this prince is dumb as a door.

Dex-chan lover
I love how instead of focusing on all the skills and levels and junk, we get this one guy who's job is to beat fiscal accountability into the head of a dopey prince

Supporter
The quality of this chapter is definitely better than the first ones. It may be worth it for someone to redo those.

Also Shin’s totally romancing the goddess now, considering he basically just gave her the gemstone.

Group Leader
The quality of this chapter is definitely better than the first ones. It may be worth it for someone to redo those.

Also Shin’s totally romancing the goddess now, considering he basically just gave her the gemstone.
I thought about it but honestly it’s too much work to redo them. It would be better if I allocate that time to the other chapters

Dex-chan lover
Good mentality, make sure the monster is dead. If unsure, hit it with Atomic Split Slash alternating with Hell's Fire several times so it stays one hundred percent dead.

Users who are viewing this thread