Double-page supporter
I was getting pissed when Julia was acting ungrateful after being saved, but that last part seems ok for now.
YESS IVONA!! Put that dirtbag father in his place!

Double-page supporter
I know Julia is supposed to be the archetypal mean girl, but I'm really glad they're exploring the reasoning behind why she is the way she is, why that might push her to resent Ivona, and hint that Julia could change. After all, Ivona had a very similar mindset in her previous life. I know the manhwa prob wont go That Deep but I hope they continue to explore and develop Julia further!!

Contributor
Thanks for the translation, but am interested how they are going forward.

I appreciate what you are doing but can you get ahead of the other group. It is annoying to see an update not to see its Sotho good I already read. I mean no malice just wanted to let you know. Please respond if there is a reason you are doing it this way.

@Xcross24 now that they have caught up on the backlog of shittily translated chapters, afaik they are going to be alternating releases with the other group.

Im just glad i can reread some of these chapters and actuallly have a better understanding of what the hell is going on.

@Xross24
Didn't you read chapter 19's credit page at all. MAS said they are collaborating with KKJ. MAS will be releasing 19-23 and KKJ will be releasing 24-26, after that they'll work together on future chapters.

Thank you for the translation! The art’s so beautiful that the words match it now. I’m not confused abt the dialogues anymore. Lll! 🤗😁

I love that they didn't just throw Julia to the wayside and actually made it a teaching/potentially life-changing moment for her!! This series is handles its ladies (both the good and the bad ones) pretty well, I appreciate that. Also thank god the Duke is a Very Good Guy, like refreshingly respectful and treats her like a partner and her own person.

Dex-chan lover
This...actually does feel like the start of a feminist movement.

Julia can be free! Lady Famegreen can be a summoner! Ivona can have an actual family!

Dex-chan lover
you won't even get the honor of walking your daughter down the aisle. How sad.

Users who are viewing this thread