Contributor
The puzzles were too much for my tired brain to even attempt, but a nice change of pace.

@Sheruff6
Then it's gonna blow your mind that nearly every named character is a frickin' pun.

Double-page supporter
WHOA they werent lying when they said the color pages this week would be beautiful 😍😍

i love how all the girls from the popularity poll we haven't seen in a while get their own chapter <3

This chapter is a perfect example of how popularity polls affect a story.
(I'm joking)

Still, I do enjoy re-reading some of the early chapters. It's cool to see how much has changed and how some things stay the same.

So her mom is dead then.
The popularity poll was clearly rigged we couldn't vote for best waifu Tadano-chan.
And best maiden Katai only 14???!!! Im dissapointed in all of you people.

Dex-chan lover
@vinsegas It's not uncommon to find yourself disappointed in the taste of the Japanese readers when seeing these popularity polls. I'd like to be somewhat kind and blame the cultural differences, but Najimi is in the top ten. Clearly this country needed a third nuke.

Fed-Kun's army
Nakanaka 5th place (HELL YEAH) and trash yandere Yamai in 15th. Now can you PLEASE stop putting them in chapters together Oda?

Double-page supporter
Poll was Bias for not including Tandano-chan who they knew would of won first place. Sad!

Dex-chan lover
It's probably important to remember that character popularity polls aren't represenative of the general public, or of the readers in general, but of the people who are so fond of their favorite characters that they're willing to overwhelm the voting mechanisms.

does otori's family have magic powers where they spawn obscure hints to where they are when they get lost?

I hate to be that guy, but this manga has gone dramatically downhill. I liked it a lot more when tadano was good at reading people, and the situations were, well, not really grounded but not just completely rediculous. Ever since Man Bag told komi she liked him, man bag and komi turned into worse characters. I'm sad cuz I used to really love this manga. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread