Sorry if my grammar is a little off... I absolutely enjoyed the novel! Hope you guys will too.

Double-page supporter
dang thought she would be the heroine that lost to the villainess and went back in time to become a bigger badder villainess. This is fine too I guess

I really liked this novel before but I can't access it now so I can't read it. So glad it has a webtoon and not just the promo!

Fed-Kun's army
It's your typical storyline but I really like the art and the way this prologue was told.
thanks for sharing!

Dex-chan lover
-_-
So she was killed for things she herself decided to do and the story wants to shift the blame to the people that told her to do it even though no one forced her to do it?

Ok, then. Already not in the side of the MC here but let's see...

@mahtan I think she was killed because her sister (the saintness) framed her for things she didn't do but she was portrayed as the villainess so now she's going to become a bigger "villainess" and rip off the mask of her fake faintness sister.

Dex-chan lover
@TriviaZoe
But she says she did those things after they were suggested by the maids... so she is not all that devoid of guilty.
She was a petulant and spoiled girl before the time back after all.

😅why do i get the feeling of harry potter where hermoine use the reverse time and like the one who casts the spell who harry thought was his dad but at the end it was harry itself this is just my theory 😅

Users who are viewing this thread