Dex-chan lover
Can you imagine if she trained Deku and Tsuyu? She’s the Mereleona of this series (who also almost had a sacrificial last stand against a shitload of overpowered opponents). Hopefully backup will come for Mirko like it did for her.

Double-page supporter
yoooo mirko is insane bruh
straight ripped a dude's head off and used her own hair to tourniquet her fucked up arm which she barely even acknowledges as a problem lmao what a mf badass i rlly hope she doesnt die

also i agree she should totally train deku or tsu, their powers would be amazing with her guidance

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like thinking in tropes. My mind wants to think that she's just gonna get killed by author decision, seeing how everything is set-up currently. I hope it's gonna go different.

"she can do anything a rabbit can and more" - they do know the saying of 'f*cking like rabbits'? 😏

I love her design and my dream is to be killed by thighs like that, but if Chainsawman taught me anything, is that I shouldn't get attached to cool side characters because they'll get killed next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that's that guy's hair?
I thought he was wearing a hood all this time.

Double-page supporter
i guess it's been a while since the last person died. shame it had to be someone so instantly likeable.

Dex-chan lover
Hero No 5: Mirko

Quirk: Rabbit
of Caerbannog

cc9ef2c15c06ca94c6776fd0bfcd0dec1a91f380_00.gif

Users who are viewing this thread