Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I aswell should have put a lot of poison, Not just one or 2 but a lot more.

Fed-Kun's army
@VHollo

Yeah, but actually no, Like, If you have the oportunnity to put poisons on someone you will want to really kill, You will not make only 2, Heck, I am more impressed that there are only 4 of them.

Dex-chan lover
So Nezuko is human, nice. Probs gonna see them fighting, Muzan will attempt to kill her, which in turn will awaken Tanjirous hidden super powers.

Dex-chan lover
Sad that Tanjiro does like 0 shit to kill Muzan, I mean, come on, Tanjiro has the Sun breath style meant to kill Muzan and we're not going to let him hit ONE SINGLE WEAKSPOT even when Muzan is a walking fossil? Fucking hell let our boy do something worthwhile in the end, he was almost a pushover the whole manga.
But yeah I guess Muzan will die to the sun or to the poison number 9 or something.

Sad,In the end, I think Tanjiro might die while killing Muzan...

F

Fed-Kun's army
LMFAO the real mvp is tamoyooooo this bad bitch been preparing for a century!! 🤣😂

@NotSomeone oh so you don't remember tanjiro isn't that skilled like Yoriichi? Can you really compare The Fucking Sun God with boy who has 15 years old and doesn't have any strength? like wtf he was fighting with Akaza before and it was exhausting, i know he's mc but he is human as well

Posted From a Reddit Thread:

Next chapter "hahaha I put a laxative in there as well".
---------------
Muzan is getting so weak so fast that explosive diarrhea would be more of a weapon than a disadvantage

------------
Nah, they have to add in another bit of Yoriichi damage first. Like, sure, it's a laxative, but it only works on the second asshole Yoriichi ripped him so long ago.

I gotta say, this has been incredibly refreshing! I can't wait to see the Infinity Fortress arc animated by Ufotable! I might actually jizz in awe.

Inosuke: here, take some fuckin acorns.

very touching chapter, though I had hoped Nezuko would contribute to this fight. don't see how that's possible now.

Tamayo's smugness is best.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hooo. Tamayo OP!!
Make sense I guess, since other than the ancestor's memory of Yoriichi's story, she's the one who knows Muzan the most. She knows what backup plan he has. Very badass.

Muzan doesn’t just want to be immortal he also wants to destroy and likes to fuck things up. He could have easily survived forever himself by eating few humans from time to time but noo i hAvE tO cOnquEr tHe sUN bitch just stop

Tamayo's shit eating grin is sooo damn satisfying, it's unreal.

"Suck on it, bitch" From Tamayo beyond the grave.

Users who are viewing this thread