Double-page supporter
Tamayo became Muzan's [ STAND ] but instead of helping, this stand wants to kill him lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Tamayo is one scary vengeful bitch and I love it (plus, come on, who deserves that kind of taunting more than Muzan?)

Dex-chan lover
"3 posion? Well too bad, there's actually 4"

*next chapter*

"Did I say there were 4 poison? Sorry there was actually 7 in there"

So, now that you know about the 4th poison, your hands are getting sweaty, but that's the 5th poison effect, with the sweat you can't grab any weapon or ledges. Feeling desperate that you can't flee? Good, that means the 6th poison is doing his work. So angry you can't blink? Guess again, it's the 7th poison, with dry eyes your vision blurrs and you will get hit by more attacks.

Fed-Kun's army
TAMAYOOOOOO!!!! IS THE BEST??? OH MY GOD??? and also wait, is nezuko a human once again???? or is she just able to remember and communicate now??? AAAAH HER MEMORIES OF EVERYONE THOUGH I'M CRYING afjlkadsfjlfds NEZUKOOOOOO

thank you so much for the update!!!

Aggregator gang
Lmfao the whole "there is actually 4 poisons!" Talk cracked me up ngl

I like that at least is not all Tanjirou, I will give that to Gotouge.

I didnt like much how she went about Nezuko transforming into a human though. I feel it could have been done in less pages and with equal amount of drama or more. But then again it works as a nice filler if you want to drag it a bit longer.

Ok so Muzan CAN transform into a human, then? They injected 4 poisons on him, and 3 are taking effect apparently, so i think is safe to say he will die human???? Gross old fossil man

Users who are viewing this thread