Dex-chan lover
@Prinnyfoof: You think this is bad? Try the scare gif that Bolt Scans shoehorned into the last page of ch29 -- as in the actual last page of the comic proper, triggering a mere 2-3 seconds after the page fully loads. It was aggravating as hell... and the group was not only adamant in believing that's fully justified in doing that, their leader immediately exploded into a storm of vulgar insults the moment his attention was drawn to the criticism.

Dex-chan lover
Will this author stop teasing me with Knight Girl! Give her to me already!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I remember that one Kaguya-sama chapter that said being able to tie stem with tongue means you're a good kisser.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now we know one advantage Manbagi has over Komi, in the least lewd way possible, she must be really good with her tongue.

Powerful stuff.

I could respect Tadano if he went with that.

Powerful stuff.

@Haltfire302 Ayy, fellow flobots connosieur.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Tadano couldn't do it? I guess that means more people can't do it than can, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi’s good with her tongue, huh. Make a note of that, Tadano.

This manga isn't good anymore. Ever since Man Bag and Komi told each other they both like tad, its become crap. Every chapter is more disappointing than the last now. This manga shouldve been canceled instead of Asanami.

Users who are viewing this thread