jak

Contributor
I hope he kills that fucking prince guy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, really appreciative.
But I gotta say; for Aleph to use such methods, he's definitely deplorable. Honestly, I feel sympathy for Prince Kallum having to meet up again with Aleph after that incident.

TYFTU! Such a long time between releases, but I'm glad this story is progressing into a new arc 😍

Contributor
Oh please don't let it be a bait & switch wherein Aleph gets "humanized" and it turned out he didn't have anything to do with what happened to his wife.

So is Aleph the one in the cover of the manga behind the fml?or is that someone else?

god that makes my blood boil.... the poor princess... and thanks so much for continuing this!! i was so scared it had been dropped. very happy to see an update

Dex-chan lover
Super patiently waiting for updates*_*.I hope this is not Dropped by the translator...if thus
Still begging internaly to continue this.... Really love this one T-T...... And Would really love to read this until the end.

Ohh shyyytt! I can see it cooming tbh. The younger Aleph was unhuman already. Not suprised.
The development of story is more interesting,

Anywayy looking forward for next update. Big thankkkssss to you guys. ❤❤

@Sipothecat Do you think Aleph was behind the whole thing and used the princess as a disposable chess piece to get what he wanted, or do you think that he is secretly a psycho yandere
tsun-tsun who had little power, liked the princess (who was similar to the protag) and he got revenge?

I'm thinking that she was disposable and that the only reason he's angry about the MC is due to thinking that he still owns her—but, we'll only know until later. I suspect that even as Queen, he'll attempt to get back what he psychotically views as his possession (the classic—just because I dispose of a toy doesn't mean that anyone else can play with it or have it).

Users who are viewing this thread