whoops, I ship momojirou. damnit Horikoshi-san! don’t do this to it me 😂

I feel so bad for Twice :'(

I didn't think this manga would have such a rough moral conundrum. I don't resent Hawks for doing what he did, but I can't imagine how guilty I would feel about it if I was in his shoes.

If done right, this whole arc (From the league of villains training through this) is going to be awesome when animated; even though it's more accurate to consider it several arcs, I suppose.
I like the side-ships going on, too. Hope we'll see a few more pop-up.

I almost feel bad for Twice... He really seems to be more of a blank canvas than straight-up villain. Sure, he has some serious mental issues and does some prettty bad shit, but he's always felt redeemable. After this though, I feel like he's going to have a bigger disdain for heroes and go down a much darker path.

Dex-chan lover
Hawkes facing Twice this early on. Yeah, unfortunately I don't think things are going to go the way he wants there. Plus poor Twice too. As much as he is a villain, his old self was certainly that from the flashbacks, he's fairly normal in motivation. He's not doing this to cause chaos or to kill or for money or any normal motivation in typically villains. He's a villain because his friends, the people who accepted him, are villains and he wants to help them. And he was seeing Hawkes as one of those friends from the bits we saw so far.

Double-page supporter
Huh, kaminari and jirou. I guess now there will be more doujina about them.

The real question is, who will mineta get shipped with?

Wack. They're totally gonna skip over the army vs army fight aren't they. Also is there seriously no other hero with Lightning abilities besides Kaminari lol.

Users who are viewing this thread