Dex-chan lover
Wait... is this 1/5 meaning the author is going to do a few chapters and give them each an alternate end? Wow, you have completely lost my respect author. What a fucking copout.

So we're doing this the VN style huh? Author-san you just completely surprised me with that and tbh idk how i feel about this....

MD@Home
I’m pretty up for multiple routes and I feel like there’s a possibility of the author choosing a true route at the end. Also, Sensei HYPE.

Contributor
Website finally loaded for me.

It's nice to see multiple endings, Extremely rare, I must say. Just goes to show how popular the series is for the publisher to allow it.

Dex-chan lover
Route 1/5.
BIG BRAIN AUTHOR!
Well someone will still bitch but overall I think its for the better then not ever seeing your fav girl ending.
Sensei/furuhashi endings hype!

Now the question is how far is the divergent point?

Aggregator gang
I was reading it grumbling all the way through until I saw Route 1/5 at the end..

Bravo Sensei! /applause

Supporter
Who's best girl?

THEY'RE ALL BEST GIRL!!

Honestly there's none of these routes I'm not looking forward to reading, though I'm looking forward to Mafuyu and Asumi a little more.

I like this idea even more after seeing the splat that was the end of the Quintessential Quintuplets. When there's no clear choice as there was in Nisekoi that brings it to a satisfactory narrative conclusion something like a multiple routes device could work well.

Dex-chan lover
What a shitshow. I briefly thought this might just be showing what the othwr girls are doing now, like Rizu moving on and going with Sawako, but nope. Author decided to ruin the narrative with a complacent “Everybody wins!”

Congrats, you’ve made Nariyuki a filler pawn rather than an actual character and negated any actually meaningful development. Yayy.

@Lightbrand "Way to maximizing the ways to cash in that mystery silhouette during the firework. Goes to show at that point it doesn't matter who picked our boi up (and thus bound them by "fate"), the rest of the chapters can just happen the exact same way and the manga also can either go on indefinitely or end within 2 chapters."

I didn't even know about the anime until about 3 months ago but when I was comparing the silhouette in the manga it didn't match any of the girl's hairstyles of the time. I actually thought and expected a late add on to them harem (I was wondering if they were going to show sensei's sister with a haircut), I was shocked this series wasn't dragged on for another 100+ episodes due to this. I actually thought for a while that Sawako was going to be a part of the harem choice as well until I realized she competent but still crazy (instead of crazy incompetent).

@tigerstar186 "What a shitshow. I briefly thought this might just be showing what the othwr girls are doing now, like Rizu moving on and going with Sawako, but nope. Author decided to ruin the narrative with a complacent “Everybody wins!” Congrats, you’ve made Nariyuki a filler pawn rather than an actual character and negated any actually meaningful development. Yayy."

I wanted a Sensei ending but not like how we're going to see it. This kind of ending really watered down Uruka's victory, while I didn't think any of the girls were too bad...I thought the least interesting girls were Ogata and Furuhashi.

@lemuel "Who's best girl? THEY'RE ALL BEST GIRL!! Honestly there's none of these routes I'm not looking forward to reading, though I'm looking forward to Mafuyu and Asumi a little more. I like this idea even more after seeing the splat that was the end of the Quintessential Quintuplets. When there's no clear choice as there was in Nisekoi that brings it to a satisfactory narrative conclusion something like a multiple routes device could work well."

My top three were Sensei, Asumi, and Uruka (Asumi/Uruka flip-flopping spots) but BEST is reserved for the WINNER which there should only be one of (Highlander ending, "There can be only One"). I was going to read the Quintessential Quintuplets but after reading a few (about 15-20 episodes) it seemed too much like this series, so I decided to put it off till this one finished first, and use finished QQ to hold me over till the next harem based one catches my fancy. Based on how many negative comments about QQ's ending and I can't even remember reading anyone happy with it's ending so I'm going to pass on it.

Nisekoi it was established early that Kirisaki was going to win outright. While I thought the other girls introduced were great characters on their own there simply was too few arcs and lack of development for the competition. I still enjoyed the read, but I don't understand why there are too many cuck MC and violent FC endings.

Users who are viewing this thread