Route 1/5?

Now this makes me a happy man, we will get to see each and every single one of the best girls get an ending with Nariyuki. But A true ending would be really dope to see :D

For anyone wondering if they missed something, there's a pretty key page not on the offical site. I assume it will eventually show up.

Contributor
Some have called this multiple route endings a cop-out, but I think it's a nice change of pace from the usual only-one-winner-shown in other romcoms.

Ebony princess conquered. Cant wait for teacher ending. Think its last though.

Also they all look so good older.

Dex-chan lover
So everyone wins in the end.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Dex-chan lover
I have played plenty of VN's to know that to unlock the true or harem route you must first complete all routes.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, giving an winning end for each girl has to be one of the more original ways to end a harem manga. I'm super chuffed with this outcome.

Aggregator gang
YES!!! everyone is having her own ending... GOOD JOB AUTHOR-SAN!!!!

PD: And the True End is the Harem ending 😁
PD 2: @firathmagi I belive is from chap 141 make a quick recap and continue with the Thumbelina Route, the Ebony Mermaid Princess had 9 chapters

Dex-chan lover
so the remaining ending are Furuhashi, Ogata, Senpai and Imouto-san?

This is how you properly end a harem manga you give everyone a shot this is way better then the Quintuplets Manga ending.

Dex-chan lover
This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Basically there is no true end and everyone gets their own half assed ending. This is officialy the worst ending to a harem manga ever.

Double-page supporter
Uruka is barely in the last chapter of her own route. That's so...fitting, really. Also, I see they're saving best girl's route for last. 5/5, indeed.

What a madlad indeed
We get 5 route, and everyone happy.
The checkpoint will be the school festival night. I can't wait what development they will give to Sensei and Senpai route

And that's some pleasant surprise... It shouldn't be since Miura T-sensei is ending his series at almost the same time but embraced the harem ending first... There was the anime ending that got some flac(?) too... And Tsutsui-sensei worked with Komi-sensei in a Onodera spin-off... But I'm slow to only get these things in the hindsight...

Although it makes one wonder if Tsutsui-sensei can get creative enough with the next endings... Takemoto got a very normal ending if you ask me... With the girls by themselves and still pinning for Yuiga even after he make his choice... I think that copy paste this for the other girls would be the epitome of lazy (And I would hate to be right with this)....

While a bad ending is a non-go I would like to see some bullet points fulfilled between the remaining endings...

- At least one of the routes make Sekijou happy... You know SekijouxOgata levels of happy... I hope she survives it...
- They could throw a bone for his other guy friend while at it... not a priority since I failed to remember his name... Onoda maybe?
- A ending that goes bananas with the setting too... I'm divided between a Isekai one, or a Carnival Phantasm one with yandere subtext...

You know... variety enough so people can understand the appeal behind the "everyone wins" type of ending...

Até mais ver
mr. Poneis

Aggregator gang
@tivoli you're dead wrong, this is the best ending we could hope for. Just think of it as an omnibus anime format like that god-tier amagami ss

Users who are viewing this thread