I feel like Muzan's body is gonna adapt to the poison then cure it making him more powerful but sounds cliched

@Grabzky Can't speak for them, but the page doesn't load for me. Just got a black page when I clicked the link. I was able to read it by clicking the link to ch. 196 and going forward.

If the link isn't working for you, try going to the last chapter and then going to the next one from there.

Dex-chan lover
@GuyDudeman Sometimes you just gotta wait a bit. Looks like one of the hosts might be down so its taking a moment to timeout and show the page.

Dex-chan lover
Muzan is such a coward that I don't care if anyone thinks that the 4effects of the drugs is bs, that bastard needs to go down. NOW
No compasion at all, is only fair for him to suffer an agonizing death.

I bet that even in his last moments, he won't regret anything he did.

@Cristi_CDX - Go to Manga+ site. No one is reading this release here -- or wait for another group.

Tenacity is a good title. Nice to see the others rejoin the fray. It seems like shits about to really go down; can't wait.

Fed-Kun's army
am I the only one who's having issues over the pages order?

more chapter of '' nothing '', just finish this shit now, i'm sick of all same week, the themes are repeating again, this author haven't courage to close before the 200 chapters.

more chapter of '' nothing '', just finish this shit now, i'm sick of all same week, the themes are repeating again, this author haven't courage to close before the 200 chapters.

reminds me of a certain twitter thread where it was a compilation of panels from each of the recent chapters, the jist being you could mix them up and youd still mistake them for another chapter (if that makes sense). I dont mind all of this, but at the same time I do. just move o n

Someone tell me when it finally ends, I'm getting tired of seeing what's basically the same pattern repeating itself over and over in a single battle.

Users who are viewing this thread