Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - The Decisive Battle X

Double-page supporter
Well then.....I....I don't know how much of a chance the Chief have to survive that mage monster house encounter.

Dex-chan lover
Madam was a bad wizard in the sense that she sucked and never improved, great power be damned. No wonder people didn't like her. I feel bad that the chief is in such a terrible spot now, but man. This is where it actually gets tense; Yoshida being angry is something we don't see often.

Dex-chan lover
Can this really wrap up in 2 chapters?

GOCWDs3.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, no problem with the Podesta. Yessire, no problem at all.
podesta.jpg

Double-page supporter
Can this really wrap up in 2 chapters?
My hopes aren't high, honestly. Unless the next chapter has that bitch who is in favor of the barrels killed off, this is looking like it's going to be an unsatisfying ending.

Dex-chan lover
Time for Yoshida to manifest her own Postal Palm move and cement her place as the postal service's poster girl.

Dex-chan lover
My hopes aren't high, honestly. Unless the next chapter has that bitch who is in favor of the barrels killed off, this is looking like it's going to be an unsatisfying ending.
looking at the raws now I don’t know how they’ll pull it off. It feels like several arcs/plotlines will be cut off, even if the chapters were extra long. It’s kinda upsetting. Was the manga axed?

Dex-chan lover
You know that if they aren't factual it's even worse? I mean, she went at war for imaginary slights?
It's may not be the same as she imagine. Maybe it actually worse, maybe it is not that bad is she is the bad person. The manga say no one knows, and no one will ever confirm because she is the last one survived.
Since she have big boobs I assume she got treated horribly more than the ones she imagine, she used to be a good person. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Serious Yoshi!

Postal Hand reminded me that we were once a vaguely realistic fantasy lampshade at some point right?
I mean, this is still realistic in how its characters interact with the existing systems. The systems are fantastical, but people slacking off in the middle of an actual all-out battle... seems realistic

Users who are viewing this thread