Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 9 Ch. 63 - The Decisive Battle IX

Dex-chan lover
Sending Mixyn out was the wrong move.

A sacrifice rez spell is actually pretty handy, both because of how tubes work, and because you can arrange the sacrifice to be positioned near a church without risk of the body being mutilated.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah good catch, seems like the Podesta might have been doing this for a while. Starting to think that the original Masked Podesta (most likely never seen in the series) wasn't the Demon Pohtan podesta, but someone else and she just is "Book of Transfer II" and took over the position. Probably shared similiar ideas and worked together, but back during that podesta's reign, her position was more covert considering her being a demon.
That or she just needs multiple volumes of this book to get into the work

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Heeey, the wizard pair will live(almost definitely)

Also page 7, forget "indirect kiss", that's like indirect spitting into someone's throat

Dex-chan lover
This went from historical fantasy though a realistic lens to several chapters of dragged-out plot. Starting to get tired of these asspulls. If I was a player in this campaign, I'd have quit.

Dex-chan lover
Fake Podesta looked cute under the mask. Shame. Sucks for Meus though; losing his waifu AND unknowingly failing his mission.
I don't think she was fake, it's more like... she had replacements? In accordance with her belief in universality she prepared spares even for herself. Whoever dons the same mask, acts with the same mannerisms and rules the city the same way is functionally still that same podesta

Dex-chan lover
Fake Podesta looked cute under the mask. Shame. Sucks for Meus though; losing his waifu AND unknowingly failing his mission.
Was she fake, thought? Her plan revolves all around redundancy and replaceability: I wouldn't put it beyond her to make even herself replaceable...

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna know what Mixyn is thinking on his last panel, is he sad? The 'new' Podesta replacement called him Mixyn not Mickey so clearly the original is dead now :/

Users who are viewing this thread