@xtheconman I think S1 was a really good adaptation of the manga and a lot of it steaming from how good the animation was in bringing the fight scenes to life. Artistically, i think the anime look really good considering they have to animate them moving while keeping a consistent quality throughout the ep. If anything else, its a great way of experiencing OPM either by watching the anime or by reading the manga, something S2 severely lacks.

@animekek69 why so?

Aggregator gang
the ss1 of the anime was made by Madhouse studio while ss2 was made by J.C.Staff studio. The difference in quality between the 2 studios can be seen from their anime:
-J.C.Staff: Danmachi, Shokugeki no Souma, To Aru series, Date A Live,...
-Madhouse: Overlord, Kiseijuu, No game no life,...

I'm happy to watch the anime of series i like, but the feeling of moving from OPM ss1 to OPM ss2 is like switching from my mom's cooking to my own cooking 😢

every time saitama reveals a fraction of his power to an unassuming witness fucking adds another year to my life ngl

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@andrmnh

Saitama is literally the only person in the world who knows King is weak

EVERYONE ELSE thinks King is one of the strongest heroes: comparable to metal knight, tatsumaki and blast.

Aggregator gang
King maybe physically weak but in return his Luck is maxed out that it is no longer humanly possible. So King has broken his limiter in the luck factor lol. And we get a little sneak at Tatsumaki's past, and now she's going full power!!

Banned
On one hand.... NO OROCHI YOU BASTARD! Why did you eat Psykos? WHY?!

...... On the other hand, glowing giga-monster Psykos absolutely gave me a boner.
I hate that she will have to die for the plot. I hate it so much. She might have been spared if she hadn't fused with Orochi... but now.... bah.
I'd download like... ALL the doujins that had her in. <3
NOTHING in this manga had truly been sexy until Psykos showed up... and she will leave us so soon. ;_;

dat king a walking ball of luck. I bet he gets all sss on gacha pulls

Aggregator gang
Saitama is so damn cool.

"Don't touch my head!"

>Proceeds to cause an earthquake with a punch

I really hope this last fight will show him a little bit more... I mean he is the sole reason I started reading this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread