Normally I'd say how I can't wait to see this animated, but with how lackluster J.C.Staff's season 2 was (Along with the hype for the series in general dying down considerably due to it taking FOUR YEARS to even get a season 2) I highly doubt we'll ever get to see this animated.

I thoroughly enjoy how another s-rank is slowly understanding how amazing saitama is. I wish we could've seen a reaction from Flash after that punch tbh.

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : a random , giant , nak*d , female monster gets tentacled , kinky .

page 7 : so in the past , some old men locked her up and had all kinds of "experiments" with the chibi tatsumaki . then is fubuki really her flesh-and-blood sister ? or were they just unrelated orphans in this "research center" ?

page 9 : "orochi is penetrating my ... er ... my head and corrupt my mind ."

page 22 : the punch 's shockwave destroys the tougher orochi , but the weaker 1-eye monster doesnt even get a scratch ?

last page : it is funny that the artist actually thinks anyone cares about garou 's skin 's color . we only care about when will this annoying , crazy , mad , rabid dog will get a horrible death .

Man so Tatsumaki was not in danger at all? I really want to see her duel with Saitama! 😀

@swimminginsand -
my guess is that it will happen in much the same way as in the webcomic, but i'm guessing that she will either be ripped out of this form by Tornado of Terror, or maybe punched out of orochi by saitama (i mean, afterall, Tornado is now able to get serious at Psykochi(psykos-orochi) since little boy is safe)

Group Leader
I would like to order one delicious Tatsumaki please, yes, extra tight.

How the heck are they gonna animated all of this? Unless they bring back the team from Mad House for S3, anything less will be soo underwhelming.

geesh - I love this so much!! the story is fun and funny, and the art is AMAZING!!!! I mean, i have already read through this around 20 times in 2020 lol
@chad98 - personally, i kinda felt that season one and two were kind of underwhelming, especially considering the art in this manga (also some of the colour choices made were really weird)

Fed-Kun's army
I can't remember... Does tatsumaki not realize what King really is? It's so funny if she still believes that King is an amazing hero.

Even funnier if she already knew, and acknowledges King's luck! xD

@andrmnh i think she believes that king is almost as strong as blast, and she knows blast and respect blast power, so kinda yes?

Double-page supporter
Wow, I think that's one of the rare times Saitama's gotten genuinely angry.

lol!!! king inform the situation at the right time He save the kid and saitama blast of the cells, the real man with 99 luck in stats

@daywithoutgames Fubuki is her blood sister, she just didn't get experimented on for some reason. The webcomic shows the flashback when Tatsumaki got seperated from her parent after the scene where she fought Saitama.

Group Leader
Either I'm an oracle and I've read into the future, or there was a mistake somewhere and this is a repost.

Users who are viewing this thread