Group Leader
alright boys the only way to wash this chapter down is by watching a good hentai or two

Group Leader
Why is every chapter's comment section filled with idiots hating on Murata.

OPM isn't just a gag comic anymore, and hasn't been since the start of Boros, or earlier.

Dex-chan lover
@LotusLily
Because they don't realize it's One rewriting the story. Not Murata.
They wrongly think this is Murata's new take so they're mad things are being changed.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was way to easy to figure out what was going to happen, but I still like it so whatever xD

Aggregator gang
I definitely understand why people don't like the story changes, but I don't seem to mind too much. Maybe I'm just letting the Evangelion reference blind me (something something I clapped when I saw it) but this change doesn't seem to far out of left field for what ONE is going for with this so far.

I do prefer the original webcomic by a large magnitude, but honestly they're so different it's hard to consider them the same product. There are a lot of adaptations I consider straight downgrades/upgrades, but this isn't one. I'll look at it the same way I look at say, the FFVII remake.

Aggregator gang
damn page 9 ... add tag : mind break , tentacle, rape , monster

and damn saitama head even slippery to orochi monster cell LOL

Dex-chan lover
Lmao so basically remove "Murata" and just say "redraw sucks lol".

Would the people bitching about other people bitching change their tune? Doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread