@Damoon

This isn’t the webcomic. This is the pro-manga. What’s the point of remaking the whole series if they’re just going to keep the plot exactly the same. Mangaka do rewrites for the same reason authors do; to breath new life into their creation. Especially when the original is an amateur web-creation. New life means more than just better art. It also means being able to add in all the story pieces that they couldn’t before.

When it’s a beginner’s web-creation, they don’t have the funds to make it too dramatic, so they do the best with what they’ve got in the hopes of pleasing their audience enough to catch the eyes of some publisher or manager. From there they can start over with gusto.

Btw, I like Orrochi! He’s a good Monster King. He’s dumb as a tree stump. But, hey, who cares?! He’s still a good villain with a face you just can’t wait to see the MC punch, just once, so that it goes: “BOOM-KER-SPLAT!!!”. Hahaha! Right?

Dex-chan lover
@1000sunny Maybe just me, i guess. I felt that the creation of these Orochi, and Psykos-Orochi characters showed that Murata tries too hard and fails. I mean, With Orochi regenerating, and absorbing all living begins seems preposterous. Even that ridiculous fan-service, what the heck...

again, thats just me. I look forward where Tatsumaki will bring down the underground, and what happens after.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k It is a very good reference, but it is nothing against one who has surpassed the Gods. :p

I got a feeling that Orochi is not down yet, like this is stage 2 of multi stage of a Final Boss.

Webcomic gang rise up, that panel on page 7 is our territory.

And it is the only thing that's on our territory, because I don't think anyone, I mean anyone, saw a fucking Evangelion reference incoming lmao.

(This is my first time reading tentacle hentai where the sub out-mindbreaks the monster. Truly Psykos is a God-level waifu.)

Now all that's left for us to wonder about is;

How the hell is Fubuki gonna beat Psykos?

How the hell is Awakened Garou gonna look cooler than Psykos?

Speaking of Garou, he's getting whiter? Even after Orochi had roasted him crisp? Where the hell is Murata taking his design man, I'm hyped.

Dex-chan lover
well this certainly changes the dynamic of the monster assoc arc.
specially how it was supposed to be the 4 strongest slowly chipping away at Tatsu, now shes already pre damaged before the confrontation with Golden sperm.....

lets hope the changes are for the better and dont screw with the arc, seems there have been a lot of changes in this arc for the sake of fluffing it.

So, based on the first page, are we to assume that it shows how Psychos originally turned herself into a monster?

Dex-chan lover
see
this is why this version is so inferior to the original
murata has completely forgot that this is a gag manga
it's cool to put some fights into it, but he's missing the whole point of one punch man

Users who are viewing this thread